Returns & Guarantee
14-DAY "NO QUESTIONS ASKED" RETURN POLICY
If you ordered our product and do not want it for any reason, you can return it to us within the 14 days from when the product reached your shipping address. Here's what you need to do:
1. Within the 14 day timeframe, you MUST notify our team by email at email@example.com stating your decision to return the product.
2. You MUST send the unused goods back to us within 14 days of informing us that you want a refund.
3. Customers looking to return their product will be required to pay their own shipping costs for that product to reach our offices.
4. The product you ordered should return to our offices in as-new condition, in its original packaging, that means no riding in locations that will degrade the product to a 'used' status.
5. We will provide you with the refund as soon as we confirm the product has a) reached our office and b) is in as-new condition.
Returns that do not meet these criteria will not be refunded and remain available to the consumer in our office.
For purchases inside the United States of America, Unlimited will repair or replace any electric skateboard it determines to be defective due to defective materials and/or manufacture. This guarantee is in effect for 6 months from the date of sale. It applies only to the original owner and is non-transferable. You must present proof of purchase. The warranty does not apply to wear parts including standard wheels, bearings, urethane motor liners, batteries, skateboard decks, bushings or motor bearings. It does not apply to failures that result from abuse, neglect, improper assembly, alteration, or misuse.
For purchases inside the European Union, Unlimited provides a mandatory 2-year guarantee at no cost, regardless of whether you bought your goods online, in a shop or by mail order. If your product turns out to be faulty or does not look or work as advertised, we will repair it free of charge or give you a price reduction or a full refund. Within 6 months of receiving the goods, we need to prove that the goods are faulty or not as advertised. After 6 months, you need to prove that the defect already existed on receipt of the goods - for example, by showing that it is due to poor craftsmanship. The guarantee does not apply to wear parts including standard wheels, bearings, urethane motor liners, batteries, skateboard decks, bushings or motor bearings. It does not apply to failures that result from abuse, neglect, improper assembly, alteration, or misuse.
For any questions about returns & guarantees please email firstname.lastname@example.org